I'm so happy to do this post. Joshua turned 2 months old on April 3rd. He is now 12 lbs. 4 oz. and 23.3 in. long. His cheeks have gotten chubby along with the rest of him! :-) He received all his shots his last visit and took them like a champ. The only part he screamed about was having his legs held down real still. He hated that part. He continues to be a pretty easy baby, crying when he needs changed or fed and he is just now starting to smile and sleep through the night. I'm loving every moment! Here are a few pictures from a recent photo shoot. The very last one has a Pooh Bear that is identical to the one Alexandra is buried with. So bittersweet...



Maggie, he is beautiful! I love that smile!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute and so chubby! <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I love his expression in the second picture!
ReplyDeleteAnd that last picture. Adorable and bittersweet indeed. <3
:)
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable, Maggie!
ReplyDeleteCooper has the same Pooh Bear :)
What a sweetheart! I love his chubbiness! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww
ReplyDelete