Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainbows... I love!

Anytime today (I HOPE), my friend, Ann will be giving birth to my new "nephew", Adrian! Words cannot express how excited I am today and how excited I've BEEN since I found out she was pregnant. We have been through so much together and we have only really "known" each other for barely over a year. We both lost our firstborn daughters at 35 wks. 1 day. We both share butterflies as symbols for our babies, as do a lot of other BLMs and the list just goes on and on of things we have in common. If I kept going, I think this post would be way too long! Anyway, I haven't really been able to sleep since the moment I knew she was having her rainbow, so here I am. Let's wish her a safe arrival for her rainbow! She's been at it since yesterday afternoon, so bless her heart! I cannot wait to hear of the "news"! I hope to one day see her again and have our sons meet in person and talk about their sisters. I can't even imagine now, but that is one of my hopes. Here's to Aunt Ann, Joshua! And your new cousin who is almost here!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your friend! She will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete