It's official. If all continues to go well and smooth like it is (fingers crossed), we are scheduled to have a c-section on February 3rd. That's in four weeks! Less than a month really... I'm nervous and excited. That's about it. Hang in there Joshua, only a few more weeks to go!! :-)
Yay!
ReplyDeleteI just finished doing Lori's countdown and now I can start doing yours :) I love rainbow babies!
I can hardly believe the numbers...!!! I have to say that I am ALL of the feelings you are...so excited to meet that jumping bean Joshua!!!
ReplyDeleteSoo excited for you! Thinking about you!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3 cant wait to see the little guy. Loving the name Joshua
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOO exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such exciting news!!! Each new rainbow brings me that much closer to mine!!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!
ReplyDeletexo
Wow that's my hubby's birthday. Sounds like a great day to have a baby. I'm due a week behind you and i am sure i won't have mine until March.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Let the countdown begin! :)
ReplyDelete