Monday, January 17, 2011

35 weeks!!!

Well, here I am. 35 weeks and 2 days. I am officially more pregnant than I ever was with Alexandra. I'm still scared out of my mind. I just can't help but think, everything is going textbook perfect so far... it's just too familiar and I really wish Feb. 3rd would hurry up and get here. :-)

We had an ultrasound today and everything looked good. Joshua is 5 lbs. 7 oz. He is just a little more than where Alexandra was. She weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz. when she was born. I will be continuing my NSTs twice a week and have another follow up ultrasound in ten days. At first my doctor told us he didn't need to see us anymore, but we told him we would feel better if we did, at least once again. So he was happy to see us again just so we would feel better. I love that.

I'm hoping things remain uneventful for the next couple of weeks. I really, really want to bring this little guy home with me. Here is a picture of him from him today.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. Hoping everything is nice and peaceful these next few weeks. Love his little nose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 35 weeks 2 days!!! I hope Feb. 3rd gets here quickly too! I can't wait to meet Joshua! You are doing such an amazing job at being brave! Hoping the next couple of weeks are very easy for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im on pins and needles waiting for him to make his grand appearance!!! SOOOOO ready..im sure you know what i mean xoxoxo..yay!! and i love his little face~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things stay good and peaceful and for him to be in your arms soon!

    ReplyDelete