Monday, July 26, 2010

10 weeks

I had an appointment today. With Alexandra, I remember I would always look forward to these upcoming appointments. I just couldn't wait to go in there, hear that heartbeat and be on my way. Now it's all different. Now, I'm just HOPING I get to hear a heartbeat and hoping that everything is okay and I'm prepared to stay in there for as long as I need to. *sigh* How very different indeed. But, the good news today is that we are 10 weeks along and we heard that heartbeat right away. 150 bpm to be exact. :-)  So that's a good thing and I'll relax...until tomorrow (ha ha). Other than that, things have been pretty uneventful and I'm hoping for it to stay that way.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, good uneventful is good. I know what you mean, things are just so different this time around for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know my prediction already with that HBPM..lol..(wink wink)...I know I was saying this to you today...I wish I can say to you "Cant wait to see the pics" and assume that everything is always going to be good..BUT I do think everything is going to be good...you have the BEST Guardian Angels watching you....and ME haha...praying like a psycho all day all night...love you jumping bean xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely, uneventful is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard. I absolutely understand about how these appointments are now different. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to uneventful! I know exactly how you feel... the apprehension I feel walking into the Dr's office and just hoping beyond all things that I hear a heartbeat overwhelms me now.

    I am so happy to hear all is well. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad everything is going well. I understand the difference in going to the doc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always a relief to hear the heartbeat!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always tense up when they are looking for the heartbeat and then relax once I hear it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this feeling. I would either look for the baby moving or a heartbeat before the tech would say anything. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete