Technically, Joshua is 4 months old on Friday, but his appointment was today. He is doing perfect! He's 14 lbs. .12 oz. and 24 in. long. What happened to my 6 lb. baby??? I cannot believe how fast he grows. I always knew babies grew fast, but it just never really mattered to me so I never really thought anything of it. He's rolling over now and trying so hard to crawl. He gets frustrated that he can't move anywhere. I'm just loving every day with him. Next week, I go back to work. =**(((( I have been off for so long and every day has been spent with him. He will be in a good daycare (and it's at my husband's work, so that's a plus), but I'm still feeling anxious over not being with him 24/7. I hope he adjusts well. He'll probably adjust better than me! Here is a recent picture of him. My little man... getting so very big.

What a sweetie! I wish that you didn't have to go back to work. I think mommies need more time with their babies!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!
ReplyDelete