Monday, September 20, 2010

Boy or girl?

Okay, as anxious as I am about this upcoming appointment and let's face it, this entire pregnancy...I decided I'm going to act like a normal pregnant woman for this one time only and allow you readers to guess whether or not Alexandra will be a big sister to a baby brother or baby sister! If you want to, leave your guess in the poll (that is hopefully here)!

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound. I remember Alexandra's. I had no idea what to expect. I was a naturally a little worried, but nothing compared to what I'm feeling tonight. This journey seems so hard and February seems SO far away. Every day I'm taking a big breath and hoping for the best. Every day I feel so anxious that something will go wrong any given minute. Every day I wonder if I'll ever be able to take this little baby home too and every day I grow more and more attached to him or her and the thought of losing this one too terrifies me.

So, with all that nonsense out of the way, say a prayer, hope for the best, think of us! Maybe after this one I can relax??? Nope...I don't think I'll be truly relaxed until that baby is screaming in my arms! *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. i hope and pray that everything goes perfect for you, the baby, and your family. i can't possibly comprehend the feelings that you must be having but i truly hope the best for you! and while i'm at it i'm putting my vote in and i'm guessing you're going to have a boy ;-) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gut says girl! I hope you have a fantastic appointment and I can't wait to hear!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the appointment goes well. I'll hope for an obvious showing :) Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am saying a little prayer for you right now!!! I pray that everything will be perfect. I pray that your mind can be put at ease. Even if just for a moment. I pray for you and your sweet hubby! GL and I can't wait to hear the news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've said prayers for you Maggie. And you can be like a normal pregnant woman whenever you want, sometimes it feels weird when I am but I allow it sometimes. I think you're having another girl but I'm usually never right anyway! I hope he/she reveals for you . =)

    ReplyDelete