I have a confession to make. I'm already in love, even though that scares the bejeezes (sp?!) out of me! The appointment went well. Everything measured right on schedule. Baby boy currently weighs 9 oz., which they said was right on schedule. The only thing of a little concern is a cyst was found in his head, but based on all my bloodwork from my integrated screen and everything else, the Doctor didn't seem all that concerned. He actually found it reassuring and said most of the time, cysts just disappear on their own. If my bloodwork did come out abnormal, then he would have been concerned and would have recommended an amnio! Ah!! No thank you! So, I'm very glad that my blood results came out okay and chances are it will disappear on its own. I HOPE. I go back in four long weeks to be checked again and see how things are progressing. Heartbeat today was 154 bpm too! Until then... here are some pictures of the little guy and who wants to chip in to help purchase an ultrasound machine?! I will let anyone use it for free after me! :-D
I think this is my favorite picture.



Wow Alexandra will get a little brother. I am so happy that you had a good scan, He looks so cute. I never had 3D scans as they are very expencive in the UK but the picture is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHere's to those four weeks flying by for you.
Such wonderful news!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! What fabulous pics! Let the naming process begin!... or is there one in the works already?
ReplyDeleteHappy babyboy + ticker day!
xo
Congratulations!!!! Btw is your due date by any chance Feb 22? That's Lilly's birthday, a great day :) *hugs* and thank you for sharing your news.
ReplyDeleteI love my nephew!!!! i been in love since u peed on a stick, but knowing its a boy i can now KNOW who i am loving....I wonder if he knows how popular he is ;)
ReplyDeleteIm proud of you for TWO things today, sharing this pic, cause i think he looks like you!! and for the ticker....i chose to use a ticker from the beginning cause i thought it was so cool when i seen it on Fran's rainbow blog too....lol...i told you if we get enough donations we will GET THAT sono machine, im thinking now i just want a 3D one so i can SEE the baby clearly but at this point ill take any sono so i can check on it all day!!!.....Congratulations Alexandra, you are gonna have baby brother!!
A big brother for Alexandra...what fun news to get. Glad you got such great pics, and all around good news. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteOh!! I love him!! So cute Maggie, I am so thrilled for you!!
ReplyDeleteOh that is exciting news!!! I just love boys and I love yours!!! I'm with ya on the sono machine. I wish I could get a home one. I am so proud of you for confessing and putting the ticker up! Way to go Alexandra!!! Your going to be a great big sister!
ReplyDeleteAn US machine sounds like a good idea! lol How exciting-a little boy!! I've heard of people who their babies had those cysts and they went away on their own.
ReplyDeleteWOW Alexandra congrats on your baby brother!!! I'm SO excited for the 3 of you! Thinking of you always..and the pictures are beautiful :D
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxo
so happy for you! the pictures you got are absolutely awesome. :-D
ReplyDeletewonderful news maggie! it seems alot of angel big sisters out their have little brothers on the way at the moment.. im pleased you feel comfy enough to add the counter now too..
ReplyDeleteand by that way he is cute - no wonder your in love!
xx
Yeah! So many boys out in blog land...any ideas of names yet? HE IS SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteplease check out my blog today, I chose you for the "One Lovely Blog Award"
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news :) Your sweet little boy is brautiful
ReplyDeleteHooray for your little boy!!! I love the U/S pictures, too cute. I am happy your appointment went well. It is always so darn scary.
ReplyDelete